Monday, January 31, 2011

Why Am I In Here

I start this blog on Jan25,2011.

Just want to please one of my friend on line who told me on one night that she missed Thai website, a website that we always hang out for talking about panda's stuffs. That website is always over load so many times that we could not go in there.

By that time I havent known that there will be a cruel peep told that Thai web site to kick me out of that club by telling that web master to ban my ID.Thats very dirty cheap tricks but I dont care much, I dont want to waste my time with that type of people anyway.

Since that day until now, it's more than one week that I always spend my time with this blog. I dont know how long I will write this blog but for now  I can say that I still have fun on posting this and that about panda.

Please dont forget to leave your message in that chat box for letting me know there's still someone read my post.

Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment