Friday, February 4, 2011

4 Days Left

Reading from Panda Club Thailand, they say Panda Org. will compleatly seprerate LiL Linping from her mom.
I get a very strange feeling which just happen after finished that reading.

What will be next ?
What should I do about LiL Linping ?

Lately I am very concerned with this weaning process, should say..too much.
No more playing games on line, no reading any stuffs but panda's document.

I might be sad for awhile and I will be back on my old track.
But..big butt what LiL Linping will be while I know well that Panda Org wont care for her much.
All they care is money only and they wont to be published as they can have a new born panda, which they plan to have twin this time.

I just hope that they will send Linping back to China.
Lets cross our fingers !!

No comments:

Post a Comment