Friday, February 11, 2011

Lin Ping last night

These infos are from live report thread in Pantip website
thank you very much all of you guys

05.31 p.m. Lin Hui pacing around her room for a long time, seems unrest, doesn't eat

















06.12 p.m. Keeper apply hot towel to Lin Hui's breast,
i think Hui might has mastitis from the acute stop of nursing





09.45 p.m. Lin Ping eating bamboo
















around 10 p.m. Lin Ping try to sleep beside her bro, the pile in her room




00.16 a.m. Try to protect herself, how could she feel safe of being alone, by this posture, may be




00.39 a.m. Sir, will my mom come home tonight?



Please tell my mom her daughter is here waiting for her



01.00 a.m. Keeper brings Lin Ping some food



here's your mom, Lin Ping. She misses you too but she cant come, dear.



01.23 a.m. Lin Ping relaxes on her tires



dont know the time, Lin Ping sniff where Lin Hui always nurses her right here



sniffed around for mommy, walked to mommy's room and waits, started to cries, walked back to her room



03.30 a.m. Lin Ping slept beside her bro



05.44 a.m. come to look for her mom and cries again



05.51 a.m. Keeper comes, feed her again



Lin Ping at 06.31 a.m.



07.29 my poor Sleeping Beauty



08.44 a.m. get up, please. you've got your work to do!



09.11 a.m. Lin Ping's Morning Show in the outdoor garden from 9 a.m - 10 p.m. every single day, only winter time.

1 comment:

  1. Please apologise for my poor english.
    I try my best but still not good enough as i want to.
    I try to explain to the world how Lin Ping's doing in her weaning.
    Seeing and hearing she cries for her mom every night makes my tear flows down.
    Little Princess
    I want to help you but i dont know how, my dear.
    It's out of my hand.
    I just can sit beside you in front of TV, listen to your cry
    Touch you by my heart
    God please help you and Lin Hui
    cure your pain and let you two find peace again

    ReplyDelete