Thursday, February 17, 2011

Is Madame in HEAT or Missing her Daughter ?

Linhui Pix was taken on February 15,16:47 pm by dizzizzmee

This time I've got a very strange feeling, its compleatly different from the last time I had been to CMZ, I went there with the feeling that I cant trust anyone from CMZ anymore!!

I was there for 2 days, 1st day there was a big group of kids around 400 persons, I had heard those officers told the audiences that Linhui and Linping stayed together in the nite time, they told the audiences again and again , I dont know how many people they have lied to since Feb7, 2011.

The 2nd day I still heard they repeated the wrong info to the audiences over and over, again and again.

And for the answer about Madame Linhui walking up and down, here and there like crazy, they gave me the answer that Madame Linhui is in Heat !!

For a dumb pandaholics like me, my opinion is Madame Linhui has a mental illness, she tried every which way she can , just to get away from there.

I've seen that she had tried to bend down many times just to see how deep to the lower walkway. Lets cross our fingers that she wont jump to that walkway.

Last but not least, I hope that CMZ wont give the info to the audiences why LiL linping walks here and there in her exhibition area that LiL Linping is in Heat!!!!





Rolling on the floor from her distress



Some might say she's waiting for Chuang Chuang, but for me, I think shes trying to find the way out.




Cant believe that she will be that sad.








After a long walk, she went up to sit on the highest rock, her body was trembling while she was moaning .She might cry around 30 mins or longer than that as I left there before she stopped crying.


Linhui walked up and down , here and there with a very fast speed , I can say that isnt a normal Linhui at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment