Saturday, February 19, 2011

Linhui

Feb 19, 2011

Still cant get rid of the pictures of poor Linhui out of my head.
I should have not been to CMZ at all.

Linhui has been losing 7 kgs, while CMZ told the audiences that its normal fact for all pandas to have a weight swings up and down for 5 kgs.
While everyone can see from those pixs of Linhui, everyone can see how she is nowsady. I start watching panda channel for more than a year now, 24/7 I have never seen Linhui lose weight before and never seen Lunhui walked fast in that speed either.
But I am not a vet, I might be wrong. The director told the audiences that all pandas love walking so does Lunhui too, He told all audiences not be panic with Linhui's health. For me I think that could be the worst joke of the year.

Its very strange that no one ever post the pictures of Linhui after the compleat of this weaning process at all.
For me, I have noticed that she slept in fetus posture in a nite time and walking back and fro with a fast speed.
At that time I havent known that she has lost her weight.
CMZ only ttold the audiences about how they prepare Linhui to have a new baby and told the audiences that Linhui was in a good health, she's ready for a new baby.

Then I went up to visit her by chance, at that day, I saw Linhui walked up and down with a high speed and went up to knock the metal door every secs.
She was very skinny, my beautiful panda was depressed, I dare to say that but I dont know why, dont know what drove her to be like that.
She hardly ate anything, she would sit for a minute and started walking again, I noticed that her poos were not much as usual either.

Her life cycle within 2 days while I was there was still the same.No need to talk about the officers who kept on telling the audiences that Linui and Linping still stay togther in the nite time.

I used to post in pandainthailand.net about having 2nd opinion or 3rd opinion from more vets about Linhui's health but the answer is in the wind.

As I always say Im just a dumb pandaholics, I dare not jump to conclude anything if I havent touched nor seen what I wrote by myself.
Since Feb7, 2011 until Feb 15, 2011, its almost one week that Linhui got this mental sickness which CMZ never told us whats going with her, One week is llong enough for this situation and CMZ told us to wait ??

And I wish that other peeps will judge this situation with thier own common senses as I do and stop lying if they really dont see the problem themselves.Please stop lying that Linhui has a good healthy and is very fine.

Anyway, I need to write this message b'coz I dont feel good when I know theres many people are trying to send  wrong message to the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment