Sunday, February 20, 2011

Truth or Lies

Dear my panda lover friends,

I'm sorry to bother you by sending this message but it's very important to let you know what's really going on with the threes pandas at CMZ.
Please make sure that you do know what is really going on with the three pandas at CMZ and I hope that you will write only the truth from your own experience, not from  what people around you told you what you should write. Being truthful is always the best solution for everyone, Just make sure that you know the truth.

As you search through the internet, you may have to be aware that some info about CMZ's panda from a group of people were misconceived as they were against the head of CMZ panda team. I put up with all these people for some times and I've had it. So I need to do something. (Note - Beside the three pandas, I'm not a fan to anyone in Panda team.)
Im not a fan to anyone nor a friend to anyone among those panda lovers either  as I form myself from the first start when I join the panda club in Thailand I don’t want to have any bias, I do have my own gut to judge things by myself.

First of all, I'm not affiliated with CMZ and many times I disagreed with them of using LP too much in their money raising events. But I'm also one from many witnesses who happen to know the fact why they dislike Mr. P so bad.
Please make sure again that you do really know the truth, not just listening from anyone who might USE you as a decoy .

It all began when a person whom I'll call "Miss AWL" contacted CMZ and offered a new swing for CC to be installed in his exhibit. She was told by Mr. P that it had to be approved first for panda's safety. They couldn't have it done as fast as she wanted it to be then she got mad!!!!! Miss AWL put a lot of effort trying to discredit Mr. P. She went to be a few-days-panda-volunteer in China and started boasting her experience in cyber world. She searched pandas info through the net and then she became a panda expert amongst her followers.
Well I do accept that K Alone do a lot of researches  about Pandas  for her pleasure and I don’t see anything wrong with her if she could suggest some infos  about pandas from other zoos to CMZ. For my opinion it would be a profit for Panda Org Thailand that they will get more info for free without sending anyone to visit those zoos by themselves.
 If you open your mind wider, you should tell the people know that stuation from the beginning about that swinging chair for Chuang Cuang . Using the word discredit is a bit too aggressive. I always admire the ones who work for free without requiring anything back. K.Alone spends a lot of time and a lot of her own money for our 3 pandas while theres a few people never do anything productive but only destroying. This situation always happens , especially in under developed country which no one would accept the one who can give them the knowledge and this might be the reason why no one want to express their knowledges to the others because they know well that they will get that result!!

Another person who claimed herself as a gamer. She had been very nice until she entered herself in one of Mr. P's games and didn't win the award but it's not a big deal if only Mr. P wouldn't say something he shouldn't have said to her at the time...She said he said everything in this world had to get involve with business including pandas. (I would be mad too if he said that in front of me.) Then the revenge has begun.
 I can say that you are wrong and you are lying to the others without knowing the truth. I won in that game which itwas in last February. It was the time that I just started watching Pandas and I kept MrP mail with me , didn’t want to make everyone hate him. It might break the party !!
I DIDN’T AGREE WTH HIM TO USE LINPING FOR HIS FRIEND’S BUSINESS , THAT STUPID HELLO TWITTER !! I DIDN’T WANT TO GET THAT AWARD FROM THE FIRST START.
At that time I think he could do any mistake, just wait and see what he will do next. I have lost my faith in him in November 2011, since he started the weaning process as I can see that he didn’t do enough researches. I didn’t hate him but I do know him better from his talking.
You are completely got the wrong info about me and please stop lying from now on!!

These people started a group to put the wrong ideas about CMZ and the pandas on their FB, youtube and the other cyber spaces. Everything pandas do or don't do will be interpreted to negative meanings and CMZ is to be blamed. They referred the insiders of CMZ supporting them for all info.
Please make sure that you will give the right info about CMZ and those 3 pandas through your cyber world. People out there might not be stupid as you ‘d ever thought they would be.
It would be nice of you if you would  have studied what you will write about before publishing  to the others, as I used to say , once you let the others read it, you cant take it back, Editing your mind and stop lying please!!

Well, my dear friends, I'm about to pull some actions myself even though I don't work for CMZ but I have friends working in the Zoological Park of Thailand. In case you're interested to know the truth, my curiosity is evoked and I promise to let you know all of it when I find out. For those of you who might not be interested, please let me know too so I won't bother you with the message again.

Yadda yadda yadda

Sincerely Yours,
Weegee

Note** I used to tell people in that panda club I dont want to fight with any pandaholics, I only want to see the better life of our pandas. I still wonder why she talked behind my back like she have done. I dont know her in a person and she doesnt know me either.Is she having any problems in her life and would like to be accepted by those people that she associates with ?...dunno


All I can say she has done a lame thing.


If she has a faith  in CMZ she should not be afraid what others will do to CMZ, B'coz one day the thruth will show up itself. All she needs to do is stopping sending wrong messages.


Mee

1 comment:

  1. Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!
    It's so sad to me, really!
    Why, Miss Weegee? I really do not understand.
    I am and my friends in Pantip panda lovers, we all just are a normal person who happen to love our LP, LH and CC with all our hearts and have no any money or other benefits or any conflict of interest except what we want is the happiness of the 3 pandas we love.
    Are we bad already? Just for things we want, the HAPPINESS OF OUR 3 PANDAS!!

    Dont know what to say any more.
    I'm just really big sorry.

    Wish one day every pandalovers in the world will know.
    I have nothing to be regret.
    All i hope and what I have done is only for the good of our panda's life.
    What i had post are all the truths.
    I never lie even once.
    Pictures i posted are never lie too.
    If something i ever post in every webboard is not correct, I always willing to accept your or the panda project's information to correct what I might be misunderstood, if its in base of real knowledge, I'll really do accept.

    Angel iN Bed

    ReplyDelete